Serving computer users and families in the greater Kennebec Valley

We're a local company devoted to helping people get the most from their technology investment. Whether it's a family PC, a small business, or a school network, I'm here to help. If you're looking to learn more about the World Wide Web or how to get more from your computer then I can help! Is your computer slowing down? Afraid you have some viruses? Need a better "back-up" strategy? Give me a call...I can get things back to normal and give you some piece of mind. New computer? Let me help you set it up right. Wireless networking? I can give you a hand to make sure it works right the first time.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome SVAC Basketball Fans!

Call today and schedule an appointment before the end of January and we'll give you $10 off! (1 hour minimum) Enjoy the 2008-2009 season and thanks for supporting the kids!